Top 10 Cars of 2010
A good car is man’s best friend, it sometimes becomes second home for him and without it nothing moves. Be it a ride to office or a drive with your loved ones, you car becomes an integral part of your life which shares the moments you live with YOU.
It reveals your own strength and passions to yourself, imagine, close your eyes and experience you are sitting in a Lambhorgini and just feel the wind blowing, hmm… you will experience the thrill every single time you do this.
Now this is the list of Ten Best Cars of 2010 that was made only for real men…
It’s a dream car and is an entry level ride in the luxury segment, designed to perform, it totally rocks it!
- Has front engine, 4-wheel drive, can hold 5 people and has 4 doors entry/exit
- Base Price of Audi S4 – $46,725
- DOHC 24-valve 3.0-liter V-6 intercooled and supercharged engine
- Power: 333 bhp @ 5500 rpm
- Torque: 325 lb-ft @ 2900 rpm
- Transmissions: 7-speed dual-clutch automated manual, 6-speed manual
Mini Cooper John Cooper Works Edition
The mini Cooper is excellent for young people who have just started business or love enjoying the great world, it has amazing exteriors and interiors, so grab one if you.
- One of the best cars available today
- For over 50 years, it has been offering great handling with cute looks
- It can take upto 4 people and luggage for rides
- JCW Mini has a supercharged inline-4
- The base price is somewhere around $28000
- It can speed up to 60 mph in 6.2 seconds
If you have been in search for a good sports car then this could be a good option for you, lotus elise comes into some cool colors for young people and could be perfect gift for any 21-year old.
- 2-doors entrance/exit
- Manual Transmission
- Its performance is better than cars having a cost 4 times than it’s
- MSRP of Lotus Elise is nearly $47000
- its tires are made up of Gorilla Glue
Caterham Superlight R400
These cars have been a lot around after the launch of Top Gear, it has great performance, it is powerful, do give it a try even if the the looks aren’t nowhere around a Porsche. It has beatedc Zonda F, Maserati MC12 and the Bugatti Veyron with its performance, the rest depends on what you aspire in your dream car.
- performs as if it has 50 horses charging it up
- 210hp from a 2.0 liter Duratech engine
- it goes from 0-60 in 3.8 seconds
- tops speed of Caterham Superlight R400 is 140 mph
- at $42,745 price, this could be the best adrenaline pumper you can buy
- easily drive from one city to other in no time